New semi-direct bus to Ezeiza airport

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,693 times. The latest Post () was by serafina.

• Official Post

New express bus number 8 will go straight from Plaza de Mayo and Congreso to Ezeiza in one hour. From the picture in the Clarin's article, it looks like it is an option if you are traveling light as it is an ordinary bus with no room for luggage.

Personally, I still wouldn't want to to hang in a plaza with two suitcases and a backpack, moreover the Congreso plaza which is fairly sketchy after sunset.

https://www.clarin.com/ciudade…ormacion_0_rkCJXhVVQ.html

Todas las paradas

• Avenida de Mayo y Chacabuco
    • Avenida de Mayo 873
    • Avenida de Mayo 1343
    • Rivadavia 1665
    • Lima 967
    • Escalada
    • Miralla
    • Larrazabal
    • Murguiondo (estación Lugano)
    • Martiniano Leguizamón (estación de servicio Shell)
    • Piedrabuena (dársena en autopista)
    • Puente 6
    • Mariquita Thompson
    • Puente 7,
    • Coto Tapiales
    • Calle Curapaligüe
    • Estación de servicio Axion (Mercado Central)
    • Estación Ing. Castello (solo a la ida al aeropuerto)
    • Puente 11
    • Puente 12
    • Barrio Democracia
    • Mangrullo/Holiday Inn
    • SETIA
    • Predio AFA
    • Barrio 1 Ezeiza
    • IFE
    • Aeropuerto.

viaje-plaza-de-mayo-ezeiza.svg

• If I had little or no luggage, that would be a sure sign I was going to Ezeiza for some reason other than flying! So I’d never be able to use this service, but I’m glad to see it started, as a really low-cost option.

We usually use Worldcar remises. What is Cabify?

• Official Post

Cabify is an operation similar to Uber

But all the drivers are professional license holders and the company pays its taxes

I'll download their app. So far I have downloaded BA Taxi and EasyTaxi. The latter I have used once, the driver stopped at the corner instead that at the given address... and it was when I was walking with an iMac in its original box.

Do Lyft exist here? I find it mentioned in many US movies.

Uber sent me an email to highlight that they are legally operating in Argentina and that they pay their taxes here. I though it was pathetic. The specific wording sounded very lame.

• Official Post

I have deleted that email as it sounded so lame it pissed me off. However, Misiones Online is reporting it. Find it below with, in blue, the bit I find very lame.