Posts by hairyscotsman

In simplistic terms can someone explain to me why it happens at such a fast rate?

And in practical terms what devaluation actually mean to the currency and those that earn in pesos.

The 3 leading scientists from oxford, harvard and stamford who started the great barrington debate which the WHO have not been able to ignore.

In effect slating everything that has been done up to now and giving there stance on how we should be dealing with this.

Excellent viewing

China as a country did not lockdown hard...The pictures coming out of Wuhan would suggest they locked down quickly and they knew exactly what they were dealing with within hours..

I do find it surprising that the main cities in china were spared what the rest of the world is experiencing .

In the UK it has become a casedemic rather than a pandemic. The numbers are high of so called cases,,,But the governments own figures put those testing positive but with zero symptoms at 89%..Many suggest its much higher. The deaths are so low that covid is now the 24th biggest killer in UK and yet its all we are hearing about.

There is a huge problem around the PCR test ..The whole world is using this test which is seriously flawed as it cannot isolate covid 19 . It picks up any coronavirus inc common cold...Dead remnants of virus..flu shots etc etc. They are also amplyfing at 45 spins where anything over 35 is considered unreliable . Its almost like they are looking for more cases.

The search and trace in UK and i suspect many many other countries are being run by Serco..This is a company Bill Gates is very involved in..They are paid 900 pounds for every person they trace..The latest figures are around 12 billiion so far...A lot of money for just one country.

Here is a very interesting link...4 respected german lawyers( one also a doctor) with an excellent track record in suing big companies are taking the german government to court over there fraud and lies...It explains very well about the PCR test..

The harshest and longest lockdowns are proving counter productive...In fact just today the WHO have turned a 180 and suggested all countries stop there lockdowns as soon as possible...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal…ontrol-method/ar-BB19TBUo

Above is a link to WHO statement

The countries with the harshest lockdowns have the most deaths...Clearly quarantine does not work . Simply keeping those at most risk and getting on with life as normal for the rest of the population as we do with every other virus was and is the best policy.

Might be best to keep my mouth shut...I may disappear if they find out I'm publishing their secrets. ^^

The situation here is farcical. We all wear masks for 6 months and it seems not to have made a jot of difference. I suspect the Unions have had a major say in how the government have handled the lockdown.

We are now being told that the stricter the lockdown the more deaths occur..Peru has one of the strictest lockdowns going and over 800 000 cases..This is repeated over and over ..I di have a graph but cant find it....

And yes masks are next to useless and extremely bad for your own health and immunity system

There is an agenda at play......We see it here now with case numbers not deaths...

Wonder if your president and his amigos have shares in the vaccine company in Argentina thats making the vaccine for south america on licence...??

Genuine question...

Just got news the GF flight from Bs to Madrid is now the 16th ..moved from the 12th...which was moved from the 5 th !

The cabotaje situation still unclear ..apparently maybe the 12th...but they are not even willing to say which 10 province governers have said they will not accept flights.

I dont understand why they are unable to make a decision at national level that all provinces must follow...

Or easier to let individual provinces make that decision so they can claim its nothing to do with them if infections spike etc.

Got to love a bit of Dr Vernon..

One of the few willing to stand up against the government.

Love the idea John of 100s of new ventriloquists with there masks on 😂😂..but how do they wash there hands without drowning the poor puppets !

hairyscotsman ...To late, the wife and I have already had casual sex, and it was awesome!!! Not to worried about the war factor as I am of the crazy people in this world, that seem to be

calling the shots, especially in the USA!!!!

Your words or your wifes ;);)...Well as my GF is stuck in Patagonia there will be no casual sex for me....or hasnt been for 7 months lol..

Rice... Don't be naive, I believe world countries are just waiting for an excuse, from the hurt from covid.

I would not worry to much about that..

They are all one big gang running the show....in private anyway.

I will post this here to show you the absurdity of what is going on in UK

So we are " banned " now from having casual sex by the government!

Then the foreign secretary publicly stated that...dont think he will be popular..7% ....🙈

I understand your sentiment but i dont think doing anything is an option unless you are happy to have your civil liberties even more eroded and so much more

.They will struggle to bring in forced vaccination but will make life difficult if you dont comply by saying no travel..no work etc

There was a march a few weeks ago in Berlin..1.2 million people protesting this ..People are awake to this .

#VaccineGate Lawsuits are coming 📷

"I'm currently litigating against the four companies that make all 72 vaccines currently mandated for American children via CDC recommendations. All four of these companies are convicted felons who have paid $35 billion since 2009 for lying to and defrauding regulators and doctors in order to promote their pharmaceutical products. Our trial team coalition includes the country's largest plaintiffs firms- all of them veterans of the Monsanto litigation. These firms have won the largest pharmaceutical cases in history. It's not surprising that we have uncovered proof that the four Vaccine makers' fraudulent and reckless conduct with their other pharmaceutical products pales in comparison to their crimes in testing, manufacturing, and marketing vaccines, since, in this arena alone, they are immune from liability. We can now show with scientific certainty that certain vaccines- DTap, DTP, Hep B- are killing and injuring far more children than were ever harmed by the diseases they are marketed to prevent. This information will soon be public. It would be good for you to see it before you mandate these shots for children. I'm happy to share it in person with you and your staff and whatever experts you choose to include."

Sincerely Robert F Kennedy Jr.

Interesting development in the vaccine situation...I personally would not let them near my body.

I have seen the list of payouts and its staggering.

USA taxpayer picks up the bill now since they were given immunity from issues arising from vaccine complications.

A worrying law was passed in UK at start of this pandemic guving UK pharma same immunity