Healthy booze

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,187 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• I've been on the Stella . La Anonima last week had an offer on it. Not exactly a favourite of mine but the missus forced me to take more and more to maximise the discount on the credit card offer they also had that day....I obeyed.

It's been very enjoyable during this hot spell of weather we've had. :thumbup:

WP-20210311-001.jpg

• Official Post

I've been on the Stella . La Anonima last week had an offer on it. Not exactly a favourite of mine but the missus forced me to take more and more to maximise the discount on the credit card offer they also had that day....I obeyed.

It's been very enjoyable during this hot spell of weather we've had. :thumbup:

WP-20210311-001.jpg

That's the one I go for, mainly because of the size. I usually can't manage a huge bottle by myself unless I'm absolutely parched and Stella is the best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned.

• That's the one I go for, mainly because of the size. I usually can't manage a huge bottle by myself unless I'm absolutely parched and Stella is the best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned.

Yes it's an odd size. I usually have a beer when we come back from the countryside as I'm usually parched. With the recent hot weather I found it a tad too small so ended up having to open another..a half litre can is an ideal size for me. However today as it's cooler and was pissing down when we arrived home one did me fine. I'll have wine with dinner later.

• I haven't had a Stella in a long time, been buying individual cans of the independent beers they have in Carrefour recently. Will have to wet the lips with some Stella soon.

Ooof, instant edit to say I actually had a big bottle of Stella two weeks ago. I completely forgot I was waiting for my son at the sports club and thought a beer would pass the time. It was 30 minutes before they took my order, leaving me with half hour to get my son. I asked for a Stella presuming it would be a small bottle, but it was those silly 1-liter things. Of course, I felt financially bound to drink it during the 25 minutes I had left. I dislike those big liter bottles.

• I haven't had a Stella in a long time, been buying individual cans of the independent beers they have in Carrefour recently. Will have to wet the lips with some Stella soon.

Ooof, instant edit to say I actually had a big bottle of Stella two weeks ago. I completely forgot I was waiting for my son at the sports club and thought a beer would pass the time. It was 30 minutes before they took my order, leaving me with half hour to get my son. I asked for a Stella presuming it would be a small bottle, but it was those silly 1-liter things. Of course, I felt financially bound to drink it during the 25 minutes I had left. I dislike those big liter bottles.

I used to only buy litre bottles for drinking at home. I found using one of those metal bottle openers with built in cap were very good at keeping the gas in for a day or two as long as it was half full.