An American Tragedy

There are 16 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,493 times. The latest Post () was by Mckenna.

• Twitter has PERMANENTLY suspended tRump’s account, because they have deemed him likely to incite more violence.

That is a real tragedy.

But the consolation prize is that he still has the nuclear codes.

• Official Post

Most people would never have thought a news report like this would have been possible in the USA, until today. The damage this man has inflicted on his nation is very sad indeed.

The link sharing on BBC news is shite.

FBI warns of nationwide armed marches on January 17

An internal FBI bulletin is warning state and local law enforcement that they should prepare for violence by right-wing extremists on Sunday, according to US media who've seen the document.

The FBI memo - reportedly issued a week before last week's attack on the US Capitol - identifies credible threats to the US Capitol and all 50 state capitols, from 16 January to 20 January.

A violent far-right group known as the Boogaloo is behind these organising efforts, according to the document.

It states the Boogaloo movement believes "an impending insurgency against the government is forthcoming, and some believe they should accelerate the timeline with armed, anti-government actions leading to a civil war".

Members of the movement are calling for the “storming” of state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration next Wednesday - and on the day itself.

The FBI is currently reviewing over 40,000 digital media tips received from the public in recent days, after it appealed for help identifying rioters who joined the Capitol unrest.

• What we actually need right now is not Arnie but the Terminator.

Very interesting concept, care to elaborate ? or should we be safe to assume you want president Trump shot before his term ends? I only bring it up since most of what this fictional character (you refer to) does, is kills everyone in all of his movies....

As far as Arnold or Pelosi, i wouldn't put any value in what they say, after all, they are professional politicians and we all know how honest and straight forward these people are.... but what a great opportunity for the new administration to take away even more liberties from the private citizen under this new "threat"

• Official Post

Very interesting concept, care to elaborate ? or should we be safe to assume you want president Trump shot before his term ends? I only bring it up since most of what this fictional character (you refer to) does, is kills everyone in all of his movies....

As far as Arnold or Pelosi, i wouldn't put any value in what they say, after all, they are professional politicians and we all know how honest and straight forward these people are.... but what a great opportunity for the new administration to take away even more liberties from the private citizen under this new "threat"

Which new "threat"?

• Which new "threat"?

It's in plain view, "an internal FBI bulletin '', if it is an internal bulletin how come everyone and their brother know about it? this is clearly an intimidation tactic for anyone that might think differently about the new administration, it wouldn't take much to get in this list in the coming days especially if you own firearms.....

• Pretty sad to make a joke about something that actually happened, so, hilarious wouldn't be the word i'd use

Phone tapping started in the 50's

• Rice, I've never said anything anywhere near what you just said. I was just trying to bring up the importance of certain gov' activities done in the past that were actually confirmed. and i don't appreciate the fact that every time you have no logic come back, you try to ridicule or down play any type of discrepancy with your view. Don't be impressed i was never important enough to be wire tapped

• Nor were any of the blowhard students in the 60’s, @Mckenna . I’m sorry to have upset you with my humor, which is better understood by regular contributors to the forum.

I’m glad you have posted, and will try not to trigger you again.