Meanwhile, in the Ministry of Conspiracy Theories

There are 74 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,916 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• There seems to be ample proof that the Chinese lied to cover up the problem, just as certain world leaders lied about the virus to keep their people from realizing the scope of the problem. But why would even these lying liars OVERREPORT the number of cases/deaths?

So who do u refer to here, if it's not Trump????

• FuxNews is saying that the government is inflating the numbers. How does that make sense? Whose purpose is served? Who is “the government?” Some force that undermines the administration, or the administration itself?

I still don’t know what you mean about 3’s?

• Official Post

Here's a post I found on Facebook. if only it weren't a virus but simple bacteria...

• Wow. I am not sure which has more bad information, the facebook post or politifact.

There are many true and false statements mixed up here.

My understanding:

1. The wuhan virus is definitely a virus. It has been sequenced, observed microscopically, and is detectable through rt-pcr and the different antibody tests. This is as close to indisputable as you can get.

2. Antibiotics do not work against viruses but do against opportunistic infections and may be anti-inflamatory. Other mechanisms may also be present which is why many protocols include antibiotics.

3. There is a lot of evidence piling up that it is a blood clotting disease and not simply a SARS/pneumonia disease. They are symptoms and results of the pathology. The lungs are most affected but other organs are as well including the kidneys, heart, digestive, nervous system, etc. Importantly, it also affects the endothelial (blood vessel lining) tissue.

4. Because of the clotting happening in the lungs, ventilators are in many cases doing more harm than good.

5. The immune response (cytokine storm) causes a lot of the damage as well.

6. Lung damage can be serious and permanent even in 'mild' cases.

If you want to hear some real medical people discuss this, I recommend starting with:

Dr. Mike Hansen discussing clotting:

Dr Seheult on the mechanisms of the clotting:

Both of these are parts of series which look at the latest research and present it in a digestible format. It can get deep into the technical aspects but it should be sufficient to show it is not a fringe idea about blood clotting.

---

And since we are debunking stuff on the internet. Don't believe the authorities and vested interests, that this virus could not have been lab-created in china. Unfortunately, the evidence is starting to pile up on the lab-created side.

There are plenty of crazy ideas out there but there are also many vested interests. Valid information is often dismissed as untrue, conspiracy theories or what-not. The truth is, there are many things that are not known, but there are also blatant falsehoods being promulgated by authorities. Just this week, one of the most respected scientific journals, The Lancet, lost a lot of credibility with a published (peer reviewed) article on Hydroxychloroquine which has since been withdrawn. The data appears to have been simply made up. Unfortunately it had major impacts in public health policy before it was withdrawn. See Lancetgate...

• All the information is out there regarding the likelyhood of this coming out of the wuhan bio 4 lab which was studying this exact virus .

This research was banned in the USA in 2014 and via the WHO it was sub contracted for want of a better description to Wuhan with USA funding which is a matter of record.

Leading experts have said it would take 800 years for this virus to naturally go from bat to human to human transmission in the way it did.

If anyone believes that this was due to someone eating a bat at wet market where no bats are even sold...bearing in mind the chinese originally said it was from another obscure mammal then they need there head examined.

If people take the time to research and ignore main stream media bullshit they will see the amount of scientist and leading experts speaking out about this virus and being silenced by both facebook and youtube...That in itself should tell you all you need to know....

Scientists....100s of them at times questioning the WHO and there information and governments over reporting of virus potential being silenced.....shocking,,,but not as shocking as not looking at the data thats out there,,,Dont believe me.....go look for yourself...

The media is the disease

• hairyscotsman .....the most obvious sign of that the Chinese was more into this and knew much more, was the extreme rush to build emergency hospitals for thousands.....only someone knowing what was in front of them would react that radical.

• We will learn more and more about this in the future, especially with the help of good investigative reporting. I would caution against blaming the media, as a notorious 1930’s-40’s leader successfully did and a 2020 leader has famously imitated.

Without the press and the media, we would be left with no one to protect against government propaganda being peddled as truth. Caveat Emptor.

• We will learn more and more about this in the future, especially with the help of good investigative reporting. I would caution against blaming the media, as a notorious 1930’s-40’s leader successfully did and a 2020 leader has famously imitated.

Without the press and the media, we would be left with no one to protect against government propaganda being peddled as truth. Caveat Emptor.

GlasgowJohn sorry, my mistake, maybe it was a referral to Churchill and Trudeau......

Again: if no media or search engines or whatever produce any media to believe, where do other people, including yourself get information from????

• It's an interesting question @JAN . I do see this pushed around a lot "ignore the MSM" or something to that effect.

But that's not the idea. Don't ignore it, but read enough of it from a broad enough pool to understand what's being sold. It's not about trusting the media but gathering information to make your own conclusions. At the very least, even the shoddiest MSM post could lead you on a Google trail to find more reliable information. And I am not following the argument about Google that seems to be happening, but it's a search engine, it can be a valuable resource or a waste of your time in equal measure. It's your choice.

It's true almost all MSM outlets are pushing an agenda, but it's naive for people to think whatever YouTube video they just watched to get their info is also not doing the same. One of my rules for life is to not become a blind follower of anything. Some people only visit media that sides with their views, which is just stroking the ego. If I watch an hour of CNN I will also watch and hour of Fox News, for example.