Alberto the 🤡 first accomplishments

There are 260 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,645 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Carlos well written.....very at the point!

My question to you as more senior than me and Argentine...:

You really think they can pull this through?

Personally I doubt it seriously, and see only the direction going towards Venezuela, but never think we will arrive there.....at least not in my lifetime.

I have a feeling that his supporters, not the hardcore ones, you refer to, but the ones a bit more educated and realistic will pull back and not let it happen. Let's make numbers easy, (simplified, not the actual, but close).....

We would have half population that voted against Peronism......out of those nearly all would be against what u describe.

The other half, maybe half of them, don't wanna get poor or believe in the Venezuelan model.

So u would have 75% opposing the sick strategy that u describe.

On top, I have extremely hard to believe he and his goons will make to the end.....3.5 years more.

When the quarantine is over and the economic situation becomes clear, people will understand the mess.....or at least the 75%.

Something is gonna happen soon, according to my crystal ball.....

• Many said Macri wouldn't make it to the end of his term as well. Look what happened there.

I agree.....

But the economic situation is much much more dire now!

How long can he keep fake pricing???

Forcing businesses to produce with losses? This time it's a card house, piramid scheme....one small error could cause it to fall apart.

Money is out!!!!

• Perhaps our final destiny will not be Venezuela, due to the fact that fortunately in the good old days the establishment allowed to create a strong medium class, and our social structure was quite different to the rest of Latin America. But now this medium class is shrinking and much more people is in the side of the poor.

From 1880 to 1945 we make a good decision, however the criticism of the hard core nationalsts. We were attached to the British Empire. Now this is over, and our relationship with the western powers seems to fade. We have now our best client, China, but nobody knows China's behaviour. Ay least, dominant as they were, we knew how the UK way and how much we can expecet from them. At least, they left progress and technology, and were faithful clients of our production.

• It is a relief that you are more optimist than me. But the main thing is that I saw in all my lifetime, as born in 1943, a progressive decadence without stop. Meanwhile, other countries that we often have seen with contempt, are doing much better than us.

Yea let's see....

Anyway Carlos ....

Please tell me how you see the upcoming years? What major events u predict? How many years? Will it be like slicing a salami, bit by bit.... over years?

As you say the middle class getting smaller, but will they just accept the faith?

• serafina .......

The times of peronism have been very different as Carlos mentioned in a post long time ago, (why Argentina became great etc etc).

Now I cannot see which bullets are left to chamber.....if u for example compare to 2001, the situation is much more severe......no credits, a falling agriculture prices and a terrible global economy in general. I don't see what our magician can pull out of the hat. The reality of everything will become very obvious, very soon....!!!! Alby can give out a million pesos to each person, but it doesn't help of the asado cost 5 million. So even the people living from handouts will loose buying power....

When I say fake pricing I specifically only focus on that single thing: who will produce anything with losses? Nobody!

I just don't see how anyone can spin their way out of this mess......

• Perhaps our final destiny will not be Venezuela, due to the fact that fortunately in the good old days the establishment allowed to create a strong medium class, and our social structure was quite different to the rest of Latin America. But now this medium class is shrinking and much more people is in the side of the poor.

From 1880 to 1945 we make a good decision, however the criticism of the hard core nationalsts. We were attached to the British Empire. Now this is over, and our relationship with the western powers seems to fade. We have now our best client, China, but nobody knows China's behaviour. Ay least, dominant as they were, we knew how the UK way and how much we can expecet from them. At least, they left progress and technology, and were faithful clients of our production.

That middle class is being eroded by the day and it’s erosion accelerated by the lockdown. Let’s not forget the whole point of the politics employed by those in power is to target the middle class... the enemy. That why I have less faith than some that argentina’s middle class can survive when the same group of people in other countries could not.

• yea, it went bankrupt......guess when.

Beside that, if you look in to how the agro business is treated, u understand why they go bust!

It's starts by the fake dollar and the retentions.....a legal way of robbing.

• beside all this:

There is a legal road for a company to follow when it enters in to bankruptcy protection......this is not one of them!!!

Imagine how the world would be if an old grandmother tips over on the street and I can snap her purse legally........

A state take over is not a part of a bankruptcy protection........just looking at the words, it's clear!

• Splinter may I suggest a new emoji?

Someone digging a hole.....emoji

Seems like our champ 🤡, is working on it, not only on a daily basis but nearly hourly basis.....